Computerised Environment for Aircraft Synthesis and Integrated Optimisation Methods
Advance Aircraft Design Framework CEASIOM Short Course in China (21-23 September 2016)
The 2nd short course for advance aircraft design framework CEASIOM in China, which will be held on 21-23 September 2016 at Northwestern Polytechnical University, by a joint efforts of Northwest Polytechnic University (China), ACTRI(China), Royal Institute of Technology KTH (Sweden), CFS Engineering (Switzerland), Airinnova Co., Ltd (Sweden) and CnTech Co., Ltd (China).
Dr. Mengmeng Zhang from AIRINNOA, Mr. Aidan Jungo from CFS Engineering and the research scientist of CNTECH will give a short course for Advance Aircraft Design Framework CEASIOM. More...
April 10, 2014: CEASIOM V4.0 is now available in the download center
A dedicated Chinese forum is available on cfluid website.
CEASIOM Team and CnTech Establish Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
June 2015 - CEASIOM Team and CnTech decided to establish comprehensive strategic partnership, officially starting their global cooperation.
As an important part of the comprehensive cooperation, CEASIOM Team and CnTech Co. Ltd will make full use of advantageous resources of both sides, developing in-depth cooperation in areas such as software development, intellectual property sharing, talents cultivation, and etc. More...
The Experimental Data Base of the Transonic Cruiser Aircraft (TCR) is now available from the download center. The TCR was designed in the European Funded Framework Program 6 project SimSAC, and experiments to determine the static and dynamic stability derivatives were made at TsAGI. The whole experimental data base is now made available under a creative commons license.
Several Master degree thesis studies were made with the upcoming CEASIOM release based on the CPACS data format. They can be found here.
- Santiago Ramirez Rubio from KTH has published a Msc thesis called "Aerodynamic analysis of a sustainable-energy sailplane using CEASIOM", directed by Prof. Arthur Rizzi.
- The v3.0 official release of CEASIOM is available in the download center.
- A. Rizzi, M. Zhang, B. Nagel, D. Boehnke and P. Saquet have published an article called "Towards a Unified Framework using CPACS for Geometry Management in Aircraft Design" for the 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting (Nashville, 9–12 January 2012)
- A Special issue of "Progress in Aerospace Sciences" published by Elsevier and dedicated to CEASIOM is just released.
- A new CEASIOM tutorial is available based on the TCR-C (Transonic cruser with a canard) aircraft.
- Mengmeng Zhang from KTH has published a licentiate thesis called "Application and Development of the CEASIOM-SUMO-EDGE Suite for Rapid AeroData Assessment of Aircraft Flying Qualities", directed by Prof. Arthur Rizzi.
- A. Rizzi, J. Oppelstrup, M. Zhang and M. Tomac from KTH have published an article called "Coupling Parametric Aircraft Lofting to CFD & CSM Grid Generation for Conceptual Design" for the 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting. It deals with the coupling of CEASIOM with the conceptual design system RDS Professional.
- Maria Pester from HAW has published a master's thesis called "Multi-Disciplinary Conceptual Aircraft Design using CEASIOM", directed by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dieter Scholz.
- Kolja Seeckt from KTH wrote a report called "Application of PreSTo: Aircraft Preliminary Sizing and Data Export to CEASIOM". It deals witht the coupling of CEASIOM with the Preliminary Sizing Tool PreSTO.
The CEASIOM application is a Conceptual Aircraft design tool. It was developed within the frame of the SimSAC (Simulating Aircraft Stability And Control Characteristics for Use in Conceptual Design) Specific Targeted Research Project (STREP) approved for funding by the European Commission 6th Framework Programme on Research, Technological Development and Demonstration. Work began 1 November 2006 and last 3 years (see www.simsacdesign.eu). The SimSAC project aims at significantly enhancing CEASIOM functionality by introducing software that initially focuses on rapid low fidelity analysis, and as appropriate, resort to higher fidelity numerical simulations. Moreover CEASIOM involve stability and control driven sizing and optimization earlier in the design cycle than is standard practice today.
CEASIOM runs under either Windows or Linux, and its only requires a MATLAB® license.
Click on the image below to see CEASIOM objectives:
This medication is part of a recovery program that includes medical supervision. One of the most famous drug is Viagra. How you can find more information about http://corpmoreinfo.com? It's main ingredient is Sildenafil. While erectile dysfunction is more common among older men, that doesn’t make it “normal”. This can exert the quality of life. What can cause erectile disfunction? Emotional issues can also be a reason of erectile disfunction. In addition, such kind of dysfunctions can be first sign of serious health problems, such as diabetes. What should patients ask a physician before taking Viagra? Some medicaments may interact with the remedy, including over-the-counter vitamins. Not all probable interactions are listed in standard medication guide.